CAREERS @ pirkko.
Senior Sales Associate
Position Summary: As the Senior Sales Associate, you are responsible for all aspects of running the store consistent with the pirkko. practices and core values. You serve as a Brand ambassador, embracing our product and culture.
Practices: As the Senior Sales Associate, you communicate our vision, provide an exceptional customer experience, and embrace the brand positioning. You focus on what's really important by setting priorities. You inspire creativity and explore possibilities. You engage our team by motivating, inspiring, and involving them in decisions. You openly communicate your expectations and concerns, being present, accessible, listening and seeking to understand. You're authentic and always tell the truth. You nurture growth in others by supporting their passions, strengths and work styles. You nurture growth in yourself; seeking to know yourself, be yourself, and embrace your authentic style. You actively infuse the work environment with an atmosphere of possibility, positive energy and a spirit of play.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Accountable for all inventory, ongoing daily operations, communications, and procedures.
- Serve as an engaged vision-oriented leader; motivating, directing and facilitating associate recruitment, training, and development with an emphasis on nurturing talent and growth.
- Effectively communicate (oral and written) information and ideas with store team, owners, and customers.
- Participate and collaborate in-store merchandising and visual presentation with a willingness to experiment.
- Commitment to broadening our customer base.
- Embrace technology and be open to new learnings.
- Create local partnerships through hosting special events to establish and maintain a strong community connection.
- Ensure and contribute to a safe and clean store environment.
PERFORMS OTHER RELATED DUTIES AND ASSIGNMENTS AS REQUIRED
- Minimum five years of retail experience.
- A four-year college degree is preferred.
- Genuine optimistic approach to leadership.
- Must be entrepreneurial, inventive, creative and flexible.
- Possess excellent strategic leadership, time management, and organization skills.
- Should have the ability to think outside the box and be open to all possibilities.
- Passionate about nurturing a positive and supportive work environment.
- Possess the ability to identify opportunities around product needs to best support the needs of the business.
- Dedicated to providing an excellent customer experience, promoting quality service among our team through training and serving as a positive role model.
- Passionate about helping our customers take a fresh look at our Brand and product.
- Possess openness to experience our product, stylishly ward-robing self and customers.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies.
- Ability to work store schedule as needed including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
This position is classified as full-time salaried. Given the seasonality of the business, this position may require flexible, additional working hours during peak periods. This position is reviewed annually.
1407 1st Avenue
Seattle WA 98101
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org