Part Time / Full Time Sales Associate
Position Summary: As the Sales Associate at pirkko. you are responsible for all aspects of customer service consistent with our practices and core values. You serve as a Brand ambassador, embracing our product and culture.
Practices: As the Sales Associate, you provide an exceptional customer experience and embrace the brand positioning. You openly communicate your expectations and concerns, You are authentic and always tell the truth. You contribute to a positive team environment, nurture growth in yourself and others.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience
- In-depth knowledge of our merchandise assortment in order to stylishly wardrobe self and our customers.
- Accountable for all inventory, ongoing daily operations, customer correspondence, and following the store procedures.
- Effectively communicate information with store team, owners, and customers.
- Participate and collaborate in our visual presentation.
- Committed to broadening our customer base.
- Embrace technology and be open to new learnings.
- Ensure and contribute to a safe and clean store environment.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Minimum two years of retail experience.
- College degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of Scandinavian Design and Culture
- Genuine, optimistic approach to life.
- Must be reliable, entrepreneurial, inventive, creative and flexible.
- Possess excellent time management, and organization skills.
- Should have the ability to think outside the box and be open to all possibilities.
- Passionate about contributing to a positive and supportive work environment.
- Ability to identify product & service opportunities to best support the growth of the business.
- Dedicated to providing an excellent customer experience, and serving as a positive role model.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies.
- Ability to work store schedule as needed including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Working knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
This position is classified as hourly with highly competitive wages & health insurance. Given the seasonality of the business, this position may require flexible, additional working hours during peak periods.
1407 1st Avenue, Seattle WA 98101
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org